Saturday 9 June 2012

ENO: Tegne om musikk

I've recently had the pleasure of working with the Norwegian music magazine ENO. They are some of the friendliest people I've ever worked with (or is it just that everything sound twice as nice/positive in Norwegian???) and the magazine is filled with things I can't wait to read.






In each issue they have this thing called Tegne om Musikk (Draw about Music) where they invite an artist/illustrator to create work inspired by music. They gave me one record to work with, Skrillex Bangarang EP, and I got to chose one myself. I picked Holiday by The Magnetic Fields, one of my favourites. There's alos a short interview with me about my thoughts on working with the project and why Holiday is so awesome.




http://enomagasin.no//

1 comment:

Marloes de Vries said...

Looks great Karin! I always love making drawings inspired by music. I use to make them a lot! :)